PGT-A which means Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidies. It is the new name for the PGS (Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening). How is it performed?
Endometrial Receptivity Array. When is it appropriate? Why is it used and is it helpful? Watch our experts in 3on1 #IVFANSWERS
Was ist PGS? Wie wird es genutzt und warum wird es manchen bei IVF Behandlungen empfohlen? Wie sieht eine genetische Untersuchung des Embryo aus? Wie beeinflusst es den ganzen IVF Zyklus und Ablauf? Was spricht für diesen Eingriff und was nicht?
The questions about the phenotype matching are also the biggest fear of patients using IVF with donor eggs. Our experts explain what are the factors of phenotype matching and what can be guaranteed.
Endometrial scratching, also known as endometrial biopsy, is a procedure which may be useful in IVF treatment. Why? When? And who should use it?
IVF with Donor eggs. Will the baby look like me? Get the answer from experts.
Oocyte quality grading system. How does it look like and what is important for IVF patients.
- What can influence the outcome of your donor egg program? For many patients, egg donation is something of a "last [...]
- Qualification system for embryos - what does it look like? IVF specialists often talk about embryo quality and how important [...]
- Qualification for IVF egg donation program: what does it look like? Egg donation programs are continuously gaining in popularity. More [...]
- Is carrier screening and matching for donor/recipient recommended by doctors? The term carrier screening is not familiar to many patients; [...]
- Is it possible that my IVF program with donor eggs will be cancelled? Not everyone likes being surprised; even less so [...]