- 16+years of experience
- 150+no of IVF cycles a year
- 60%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||60%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||2|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||5|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||6-8|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||0|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
First visit: deposit 1900 EUR / Second visit: balance 3000 EUR Other costs not included in the total price?
Cryopreservation of embryos for the first two straws: 480 EUR Cryopreservation of embryos for each other straw: 85 EUR Storage of reproductive cells: 65 EUR/1year
Cryopreservation of embryos for the first two straws: 480 EUR
Cryopreservation of embryos for each other straw: 85 EUR
Storage of reproductive cells: 65 EUR/1year
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
ARLETA is a Czech private fertility clinic of family type situated in a small under-mountain town, in a splendid reconstructed building from the 1930s. A part of the building is also a large garden, where our clients can relax. The villa is equipped with modern furnishings and cutting-edge facilities to meet its stringent operational demands as a Reproductive Health Centre.
The clinic was established in 2003 by a doctor MUDr. Jiri Dolezal, the IVF specialist with 25 years of experiences in reproductive medicine. The Doctor’s team puts into its work not only a maximum effort but also a joy that its activity is meaningful and gives people hope for their life happiness.
We guarantee outstanding care and an individual approach, certified and experienced specialist and a treatment with impressive results according to international standards.
Gradually, we have developed a care system based on established criteria and standards that we are constantly improving. We want to be more and more successful, but we also want the treatment to be safe for our clients. Our goal is not just a positive test, but mainly a healthy baby into your family. In the future, we will be happy to invite you to a meeting of parents and their children born with our help, which is regullary held in the garden of Arleta.
Do not hesitate to contact our clinic and make an appointment. We are here to do maximum to help you.