- 11+years of experience
- 1000+no of IVF cycles a year
- 65%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 49
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): no limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||65%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||170 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||10|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||8|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||Yes|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||Yes|
1/2 at the start of donor stimulation, 1/2 until the donor pick up Other costs not included in the total price?
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
FertiCare Prague is a reproductive medicine and gynecology clinic founded by well-known physician Dr. Petr Uher.
He started FertiCare Prague with all the experience gained from his Karlovy Vary clinic, Karlsbad Fertility, and offers his clients only the best techniques.
Dr. Petr Uher and his team have many years of experience in reproductive medicine and genetics, acquired in the Czech Republic and other countries in Europe.
FertiCare Prague provides a wide spectrum of services, from basic gynecological examinations or genetic testing to fertility treatments using the latest lab techniques.
Our clinic offers the highest standard of medical care and uses the latest lab techniques in accordance with current scientific knowledge.
For such a sensitive and intimate topic as the inability to conceive a child spontaneously, trust naturally plays a critical role.
That feeling of trust and being in good hands is essential to successfully start your family.
Here at FertiCare we consider kind, precise and discreet support for our clients to be all in a day’s work.
Clients appreciate our personal approach and welcoming atmosphere, and our services help them ultimately achieve their dearest wish: to have a family.