- 21+years of experience
- 5000+no of IVF cycles a year
- 69%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 48
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||69%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||2|
|Cost of medical consultation||100 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||1|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||3-4 months|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||6|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||Yes|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||Yes|
2 months before the treatment (e.g. Egg collection day) Other costs not included in the total price?
Additional costs: above marked positions NO
□ Costs associated with the stimulation of the donor (monitoring of the donor's cycle and obtaining
eggs, the medication for the donor, reimbursement of a donor)
□ Tests for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and syphilis for the client's partner
□ Partner's sperm analysis + freezing and preservation for 1 year
□ ICSI, extended cultivation, ev. assisted hatching
□ Embryo transfer
□ Freezing of all remaining embryos (vitrification method)
□ Preservation of embryos for 1 yearThe program provides the client with at least 6 mature oocytes of the donor and later with 2 embryos
suitable for transfer (the third day of culture). The above stated only in case of sufficient sperm quality
(normozoospermia). If we are not able to meet this guarantee, the client will be automatically offered the
next cycle for free.
If no pregnancy occurs (fetal heart beat) after two cycles with donated eggs (after transfer of all embryos
created during these cycles), and the sperm quality is sufficient (normozoosperia), we offer the third cycle
The deposit of € 500 is payable on the day of the confirmation of the treatment date and will be deducted
from the final amount if the client undergoes the treatment.
The surcharge for the cycle shall be paid no later than 10 weeks before the puncture of the donor.
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
GENNET fertility clinic was founded in 1996 and soon became one of the leading centers for genetics, fetal medicine and oocyte donation. In 2005 GENNET expanded and a department of assisted reproduction was created. Fertility doctors from GENNET treat approximately 25,000 local and foreign patients every year. We also work with doctors and fertility centres from other countries. We promote field research and academic studies of all fertility specialists who aim to grow in the infertility area. GENNET clinic employs more than 200 members of staff.
The approach of GENNET’s experts, the know-how and experience of critical areas of egg donation, embryology and genetics distinguish the clinic from other similar centres in Europe. Experienced and caring doctors, top-notch equipment and personalised, patient-focused care are priorities for our team.
Our aim is to make each and every fertility treatment successful.