- 24+years of experience
- 500+no of IVF cycles a year
- 68%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 49
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): 59
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||68%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||2|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||6|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||all|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||0|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Half of the payment is made when the protocol is established and the other half on the day of the embryo transfer Other costs not included in the total price?
Donor sperm if necessary: 475 euros; Embryo vitrification fee: 425 euros(includes first 4 months of storage); Annual embryo storage fee: 360 euros; Frozen embryo transfer using remaining embryos: 1,850 euros
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
With over 24 years of experience and over 500 cycles performed yearly Ginemed in Portugal boasts an impressive 64% success rate. Due to their success and expertise they have even established clinics in other countries. All of this is thanks to clinic’s highly expert staff with countless years of experience and their use of cutting-edge technologies and advanced techniques designed to give you the best results possible.
You should choose Ginemed in Portugal, because:
- No waiting list. If you’re looking into starting a family through IVF treatment then the chances are you’ve already waited long enough, with no waiting list you need not wait any longer.
- Money back guarantee. What this means is if you fail to get pregnant through treatment with the clinic they will give you your money back, this shows how motivated fertility specialists really are to help you achieve your dreams.
- High success rate, that means you have really high chances of falling pregnant with their first set of treatment.
- Personalised care. With their personalised care their focus will be solely on you and helping you fall pregnant, it is personalised treatment like this that can make you feel the centre of the world and know that your doctor is not distracted by anything else.
- Thorough genetic testing. The clinic performs genetic compatibility tests to ensure that all embryos transferred to you will be free of any inherited genetic diseases, ensuring that when you fall pregnant you won’t have to worry about any problems arising.
Treatment is available regardless of your current status, so whether you are single, or in a relationship with either a man or a woman, then you will be able to get treatment at Ginemed in Portugal. When it comes to determining what kind of treatment will be best for you, you will be tested and have a medical history taken to determine the cause of your infertility issues, then clinic’s fertility specialists will come up with a personalised plan of care tailor made for you and your situation. With an approach like this Ginemed can offer you the treatment with the highest chance of success for your situation.
Egg donors are all thoroughly tested both physically and mentally to ensure they are in the best of health, this way the eggs donated to you will be in the best of health too and you will have an even higher chance of success. As well as the above tests Ginemed in Portugal will also carry out genetic testing so that infertility specialist can rule out any inherited diseases or problems, as with the embryos, so that nothing will crop up at a later point. Another way of ensuring the eggs are in the best of health is to pick young donors whose eggs are even more fertile, so because of this all donors that the clinic uses will be under the age of 30. Lastly, when it comes to choosing your donor Ginemed will pick one that resembles you as closely as possible, this way the baby will look more like you.
With all of the information above it is little wonder that Ginemed in Portugal is one of the top clinics to visit in Europe for IVF treatment, and you should most definitely contact them today for a free visit to discuss your potential treatment and begin your journey on the path towards parenthood.