GYNEM Fertility Clinic in Prague is a special kind of clinic, in that it was founded in 2009 by a father and his son, established in order to deliver high quality treatment and to help women all over the world achieve their dreams of motherhood, thanks to over 3 decades of experience in human fertility. As stated the clinic is in Prague, a wonderfully beautiful city in the Czech Republic. Prague is the absolute perfect place with which to begin or continue your IVF journey and combine it with a luxurious holiday. The city itself is full of gorgeous buildings and absolutely marvellous architecture that is truly a sight to behold. Being the capital of the Czech Republic there is lots to see and do in the city, with many activities to choose from and sights to see, and it is all helped by the airport that is located quite close to the city centre, allowing you to have an ease of access that not many cities can offer.
IVF and Egg Donation at GYNEM – Czech Republic
At GYNEM Fertility Clinic they have one thing and one thing only in mind, you. They wish to provide you with the very best care possible and believe that you are not just a number, but a person to be treated with the utmost respect and warmth that they can give. They will be there for you every step of the way and assist you with all of your needs during your treatment, whilst answering every question and worry that you have. Part of this also involves your personal safety and they follow all safety regulations and are situated in one of the safest countries in the world. Because of this you will be able to feel at ease and relaxed throughout your treatment, by knowing that you are in safe and caring hands.
Nothing is better than having a single person devoted to helping you with everything you need, and at GYNEM they will assign you a personal coordinator for this very purpose. With assistance with everything from flights to hotels to airport transfers and suggestions on what you can do while in city. The staff at the clinic even speak a total of 7 different languages as well as their own, meaning there shouldn’t be any barrier with communication at all, so you should always understand everything that they tell you.
The founder of GYNEM, Dr. Martin Mrazek didn’t just build the fertility clinic from the ground up, but he established another company a year later called Medical Travel Czech Republic. This company was designed specifically to help people enter the world of medical tourism in order to lessen the stress for you, in your time of need. This way you won’t have to worry about much at all, other than your treatment. As well as the clinic itself all of the prices are affordable and will help you not only get the treatment you desire, but make a wonderful and unforgettable holiday out of the whole thing. Your dreams can come true in more ways than one.
Why to choose GYNEM in the Czech Republic?
When it comes to donors clinics will always have strict requirements but at GYNEM fertility clinic they are stricter than most, they include:
- Health Assessments. Not only will they be performing a physical health assessment but they perform mental health assessments as well. This way they can be sure that all donors are both physically healthy and mentally healthy and prepared for what donating eggs really means.
- Age: A lot of clinics require donors to be between 18 and 35 but at GYNEM their upper age is lower, with the maximum age being 33. As women get older their eggs become less viable and as such it is much better for donors to be as young as possible whilst adhering to the law. The younger the eggs the more healthy and fertile they will be, giving you a much better chance.
- Genetic and Disease testing. They perform comprehensive genetic tests to ensure there are no inherited diseases that can be passed down through the embryos. They also perform infectious disease testing to ensure the donor currently has no diseases that will affect the embryos in any way, including via donation.
- Family History. They will also do a comprehensive family history check of the donor, which includes determining what illnesses and diseases they have fallen foul of during their lives that can have an impact on the donor and thus on the eggs they donate.
- When it comes to your donor you will be matched as closely as possible, to ensure your child has a high chance of looking like you. With all of these requirements and more you can be sure that all of the eggs you receive during your treatment will be of the absolute highest quality and that your chances of success will be the highest they have ever been.
If you weren’t thinking of choosing GYNEM Fertility Clinic in Prague before then you surely must be now. So contact them today to set up a consultation and make the positive change in your life that you have always dreamed of.