- 21+years of experience
- 2000+no of IVF cycles a year
- 75%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): No limit
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||80%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||4|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||4|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||less than 1 month|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||all|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||3|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Before the embryo transfer Other costs not included in the total price?
Embryo reduction: 99No EUR.
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
The Human Reproduction Problems Clinic in Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine was established in order to diagnose and treat the most severe forms of infertility.
Since it was founded in 1998, 7,000 babies have been born, with average success rates from one cycle in excess of 70%.
The clinic specialises in fertility treatments including: ICSI, TESA, male factor infertility, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), egg donation, sperm donation, surrogacy, sperm freezing, reproductive surgery, prenatal diagnosis, high-risk pregnancy monitoring.
The Human Reproduction Problems Clinic in Kyiv is one of the longest established fertility centers in Ukraine, with a wealth of experience in the field of reproductive surgery, having performed more than 13,000 successful endoscopic operations.
Staff at The Human Reproduction Problems Clinic were the first in Ukraine to perform the following:
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection);
- ICSI + TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration);
- Cryopreservation of single sperm;
- PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) with further birth of a healthy child (2002);
- Multicolor FISH (Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization) (2005).
Fertilisation is performed via ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) – the most effective method of in vitro fertilisation. The clinic’s experience, superior professionalism and advanced technological equipment allows them to ignore simple and ineffective methods – IUI and standard IVF – in favour of highly productive ICSI.
With the unique ‘Take Home Baby’ programme that guarantees the birth of a baby (price about €25,000 without additional payments) the Human Reproduction Problems Clinic takes all the risks associated with unsuccessful treatment cycles – the number of cycles is unlimited.
Ukrainian legislation currently allows carrying out of infertility treatment procedures that are banned in many European countries. The most important of these are:
- Egg donation;
- Sperm donation;
- Sperm, oocyte, embryo freezing;
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD);
- Prenatal diagnosis: Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS), amniocentesis;
- Selective embryo reduction.
– There is NO waiting list to start the treatment;
– If appropriate, the programme can commence immediately after the initial consultation;
– The first visit (with the examination and consultations) will take 3-4 hours;
– Matching a donor will take 7-14 days.
The Human Reproduction Problems Clinic
17 Chervonozoryanyi Avenue, Kyiv 03037, Ukraine
Getting to Kiev in Ukraine: Low cost airlines are available for as low as €30-150 return from many European cities.
No visa is required for the citizens of the EU, the UK, the US, Switzerland, Israel, Canada, and Japan.