- 9+years of experience
- 1100+no of IVF cycles a year
- 64%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): No limit
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Frozen Egg Donation success rate||64%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||0 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||14|
|Waiting time for frozen donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||4|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||0|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Before treatment Other costs not included in the total price?
Additional costs: above marked positions NO
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Feel the joys of parenthood with our doctors’ help!
Nova Clinic is a Moscow-located reproductive health clinic with more than 8 years of experience and average success rates of 64%. The clinic’s fertility specialists focus on efficient infertility treatments and specialise in female patients of advanced maternal age, couples with various infertility factors and idiopathic infertility.
Nova Clinic maintains the level of their IVF success rates and aims to reduce any potential risks during IVF pregnancy. The clinic’s patients can benefit from:
- individual treatment plan and monitoring of ovarian response in short hormonal stimulation treatment plan and natural in vitro cycles,
- adjustable IVF treatment plan designed to reduce risk and complications and boost the IVF success rates,
- advanced treatment plan with a delayed embryo transfer and a delayed oocyte retrieval – such procedures help minimize complications in the IVF cycle and in early weeks of pregnancy,
- advanced medical examination of the intended parents, such as genetic screening for hereditary genetic diseases that can be passed on to a baby,
- stable high success rates also for fertility patients of more advanced maternal age thanks to a constant upgrade of the lab equipment, new technologies applied and well-trained embryologists with qualifications from international fertility centres.
Nova Clinic gathers some of the best infertility experts with broad experience and extensive know-how of Assisted Reproduction Techniques so that it can offer its patients successful medical services of the highest quality. Medical tests and check-ups required at the clinic are necessary to patients’ treatment plans and are imposed by the Acts of Ministry of Healthcare. Nova Clinic patients are free to have the tests done at the clinic or in their local clinic in their home country.