- 26+years of experience
- 1900+no of IVF cycles a year
- 46%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): No limit
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||46%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||1|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||5|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||all|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||0|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
The fees are payable once you confirm your donor, sign the contracts for her and before the donor starts medication. Other costs not included in the total price?
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
I have coordinated IVF, Egg Donor and Surrogacy cycles at selected clinics worldwide for over five years. Including India, Cyprus, Greece, Eastern Europe, Thailand, South Africa, Turkey, Colombia, USA, Argentina and Mexico (depending on the programs each country is able to legally offer).
My aim is to offer Intended Parents what I believe to be the very best choices available. Clinics that operate with transparency, that have proven high success rates and affordable costs. The clinics I recommend I have usually visited, met with the staff, researched thoroughly and would not hesitate to proceed with myself.
With a personal history of miscarriage and stillbirth, I found no clear information to enable me to find viable alternative options out there and no reliable source to know which clinics really lived up to their success rates. So, I began my own research, which led me to helping other Intended Parents to find a solution for themselves. What I found is that there are some great, average and utterly below average clinics out there.
I have been approached to refer parents to very well known clinics and equally to those that were unknown. I have travelled to meet with staff, checked success rates, feedback and monitored birth rates. Therefore the clinics I recommend are those who have proven themselves, repeatedly, to offer the highest chance of success, with a personal level of care.