Where fertility patients can have IVF and gender selection performed? How is it done? What methods and technologies are used? When the embryologist determines the sex of the baby, can they also check for genetic diseases like Down’s syndrome or hemophilia? Would you like to know more? Check our webinar above.
If you are considering gender selection for family balancing via IVF, watch the above video recording of a LIVE webinar with Dr. Vladislav Feskov, from Feskov Human Reproduction Group, Ukraine. The webinar has been prepared together with an online platform for IVF patients, WhereIVF.com. Check the doctor’s detailed presentation and make an informed decision before you start your journey towards becoming a parent of a baby boy or a baby girl.
Dr. Feskov has talked about:
- spermatozoa’s key points of success,
- the quality of eggs and what has an impact on their quality,
- egg maturation,
- conventional IVF and embryo cultivation in IVF lab,
- PGD (preimplantation genetical diagnosis) – embryo biopsy, its safety, and importance,
- chromosome number, structure and assessment (to determine genetic diseases and the sex of the baby),
- various factors affecting pregnancy success.
If you would like to know more about the gender selection offer of the clinic or surrogacy services, contact Feskov Human Reproduction Group through the link above.