- 16+years of experience
- 4000+no of IVF cycles a year
- 65%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 49
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): no limit
|Frozen Egg Donation success rate||65%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||2|
|Cost of medical consultation||35 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||2|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||5|
|Waiting time for frozen donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||12|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||3|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||Yes|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||Yes|
50% when the donor is chosen and remaining 50% in the day of the eggs thawing Other costs not included in the total price?
The only additional cost is the medicines which the doctor will prescribe and you will take in order to get prepared for the procedure, as well as medical examinations whose results need to be presented before the procedure.
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
InviMed Fertility Clinics, situated in Poland, are the part of a network consisting of 5 fertility centers that have helped thousands of international patients to realize their dreams of becoming parents. InviMed fertility centers are the part of Medicover, one of the biggest provider of high quality health care.
InviMed Fertlity Clinics specialize in IVF treatment using donor eggs. For over 14 years clinics have been improving egg donation treatment to offer every women the very best chance to get pregnant and become a mother. Clinics are proud to achieve one of the highest success rates in Europe. Clinics do understand that time plays an important role and offer efficient infertility treatments and care, and no waiting list.
If you consider undergoing IVF with donor egg at overseas clinics, trust Polish fertility clinics Invimed, that achieve one of the highest success rates in Europe.
Check our IVF with donor eggs treatment:
- 65,2% success rate
- No waiting lists
- Anonymous donors
- Catalogue with photos
- Care coordinator