- 25+years of experience
- 2300+no of IVF cycles a year
- 64%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 51
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): 51
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||64%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||2|
|Cost of medical consultation||Free EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||2|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||20|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||11-12|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Full payment before treatment Other costs not included in the total price?
AH - assisted hatching - 210 EUR, Blastocyst culture - 70 EUR, Sperm freezing before the program - 70 EUR, Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year - 120 EUR, Vitrification of not transfered (remaining) embryos - 120 EUR
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Isida IVF clinic, located in beautiful Kiev, is a leading in vitro centre in Ukraine. This Ukrainian IVF center provides international patients with a wide range of modern fertility treatments.
Isida IVF clinic, that was established more than 25 years ago, treats about 1 500 international patients each year. Over the last 11 years Isida IVF center has helped more than 16 000 international patients to fulfill their dreams of having a healthy baby. Ukraine has one of the most liberal national law, and the clinic uses all modern methods of fertility treatments to solve problems of patients who are struggling to conceive.
To be able to satisfy even the most demanding patients, Isida IVF center, that performs procedures in accordance with European standards, has become QHA Trent certified. More than that international patients, who decide to undergo IVF with donor eggs at Isida clinic can start their treatment immediately, as the clinic offers no waiting list. International patients who visit this IVF clinic in Kiev, are supported by clinic’s professional customer care specialists.
If you consider what egg donation program to choose, trust Isida IVF clinic from Kiev – highly experienced fertility specialists and professional customer care, who have already helped more that 16 000 international patients over only the last 11 years.