Isida Clinic in Kyiv is the largest center in all of Ukraine when it comes to women’s health and family planning. They have over 770 employees and have been in operation for over 25 years. During this time they have had over 175,000 patients from over 110 different countries, with a lot of them returning to further expand their families that the clinic helped build. With such a large staff and such a large amount of experience it should come as no surprise to find out that the clinic is lauded as a pioneer when it comes to infertility treatment.
IVF and Egg Donation at ISIDA Clinic in Ukraine
If you’re looking for more reasons as to why you should choose Isida Clinic in Kyiv, Ukraine, then let us tell you why:
- Success Rates. This is one of the most important factors that people look at when deciding which clinic to use and at Isida they have success rates as high as 86%, which should leave you feeling confident in your choice.
- Improvement. Constantly investing in training for staff and in technology they only want the best for you. By investing in training they are helping their staff learn how to use better and more developed techniques that are new, and proven to give high chances of success. By investing in technology they are ensuring that only the best and most state of the art equipment is used in your treatment, which again contributes to the success of your treatment.
- Multiple Specialities. With so many staff it may come as no surprise to hear that they have everything you need, not only when it comes to your infertility treatment, but when it comes to your mental well-being. They have therapists, massage therapists, psychologists and many more, all working at the clinic to ensure the very best for each and every patient that walks through their door.
- Full Transparency. They will offer you complete transparency when it comes to your treatment and be upfront with all costs. This way you can plan your budget down to every number and not have to worry about any hidden costs coming up out of nowhere. With full transparency it shows you can trust them completely.
- Waiting List. Most women who decide to undergo infertility treatment do so because they have already been trying to have a child and been unsuccessful. At Isida they don’t want you to have to wait any longer than you already have and with no waiting list you can begin your treatment as soon as you are ready.
- Multiple Languages. The doctors and specialists at Isida speak many different languages meaning you will have an easy time communicating and know that there will be nothing lost in translation, making your treatment that much smoother.
With these reasons and many more you can surely see that Isida Clinic is a great choice.
As stated above Isida Clinic has staff on hand to provide you with services that cater to your other needs, as well as the needs regarding your treatment. At the clinic they have an International Patients Service Center, which has been designed to help patients from all over the world have a much easier time in the country. They will provide you with services such as booking a taxi, helping you choose a hotel, providing assistance around the city, recommending places to visit and experience during your stay in the city and more. With this kind of customer service you will be sure that your visit will be as easy as possible and help you keep relaxed throughout.
Egg Donation and Donor qualification at ISIDA IVF
A huge aspect of infertility treatment with IVF is having to receive donor eggs. At Isida Clinic they are very particular when it comes to who can donate eggs, ensuring only the highest quality eggs are made available for you. This way you won’t have to worry and will feel confident knowing that you will be receiving the best eggs you can.
Some of the clinic’s requirements are:
- Age. All donors must be between the ages of 20 and 32, this ensures the eggs are as healthy and fertile as possible because the younger the donor the better this is for you.
- Prior Children. All donors must have given birth before and have healthy children. This ensures their fertility and proves that their eggs really are viable for implantation.
- Health. The donors must be physically and mentally healthy and have no history of drug or alcohol abuse, ensuring nothing will have had an impact on the health of their eggs.
Whilst not a requirement there is a fact about Ukraine that will help ease your mind when it comes to egg donors. The Ukraine ranks 10th for IQ in the entire world, meaning that the chances of your egg donor having a good IQ are quite high, which will hopefully pass on to your future little one. When it comes to choosing the donor they will be chosen based on their compatibility with you, meaning your child will be as close to you as possible in looks and blood type.
With all of these reasons and many more Isida Clinic in Kyiv is a wonderful clinic with which to begin, or continue, your IVF journey and start or expand your family. So contact them today and set up the first consultation that will change your life for the better.