- 27+years of experience
- 785+no of IVF cycles a year
- 58%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||58%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||2|
|Cost of medical consultation||120 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||2|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||7|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||less than 1 month|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||all|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||6|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
On arrival for embryo transfer. Other costs not included in the total price?
EMRYO CRYOPRESERVATION CYCLE: A) EGG FREEZING 1800€ (INCLUDES: EGG COLLECTION/ SPECIALIZED MICROSCOPIC ASSESSMENT/EGG PREPARATION/CRYOPRESERVATION USING VITRIFICATION/FIRST YEAR STORAGE) B) EGG STORAGE: 100€ / YEAR
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Mediterranean Fertility Institute, located in beautiful Chania, concentrates on providing international patients with successful IVF treatment in Greece at budget friendly prices. Professional and experienced fertility doctors and specialists are more than happy to help all patients who struggle with infertility to become parents offering the most optimal options at reasonable prices.
Mediterranean Fertility Institute provides the highest possible standard of medical care, infertility treatments and assisted reproductive techniques to achieve the best chances for a successful pregnancy. The clinic is proud to have the state- of- the- art equipment and rich experience in finding the right solution of infertility problems, and guarantees that every patient benefits from advanced infertility treatment options that are available in the clinic.
The Mediterranean Fertility Institute, that was open in 1994, has become the leader in the field of assisted reproduction since then. The clinic has helped thousands of international patients who have undergone IVF, IVF with donor eggs or other fertility treatments at the Mediterranean Fertility Institute to achieve a successful pregnancy and become parents. The fertility center focuses on offering a full range of cutting-edge reproductive technologies.
If you want to become parents, book an appointment at The Mediterranean Fertility Institute and undergo successful IVF treatment in Greece.