- 20+years of experience
- 360+no of IVF cycles a year
- 71%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 55
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): no limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||71%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||2|
|Cost of medical consultation||70 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||7|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||less than 1 month|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||5|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||Yes|
Total price - before Embryo Transfer Other costs not included in the total price?
Medications, vitrification, Blastocyst culture, AH
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Fertility clinic EGV opened in 1998 in Riga, Latvia. The clinic offers various reproductive health care services for local and international patients. This IVF centre offers egg donation fresh cycle for couples, single women and same sex partners.
EGV and its fertility specialists give hope and allow infertile couples to realise their dream and become parents. The experienced doctors at EGV clinic not only are able to form a correct diagnosis but also offer a successful solution to the most complex infertility cases. All patients can expect professional medical advice and a number of extra services including, for example, free online consultation or airport pickup.
EGV clinic welcomes female patients up to 50 years old and male patients at any age. The clinic is located in the heart Riga, close to hotels and only 11 km from the airport. Contact EGV to book free online consultation.