- 20+years of experience
- 360+no of IVF cycles a year
- 71%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 55
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): no limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||71%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||2|
|Cost of medical consultation||70 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||7|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||less than 1 month|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||6|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||Yes|
Total price - before Embryo Transfer Other costs not included in the total price?
Medications, vitrification, Blastocyst culture, AH
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
With over 20 years of experience clinic EGV in Latvia has an impressive 71% success rate when treating patients with infertility problems and helping them on their quest to parenthood. Being the first clinic of its kind to open in Latvia doctors strive for perfection and are willing to take on even the most complex of cases to help others achieve their dreams.
As well as being the first IVF clinic to open in Latvia, clinic EGV also had the first sperm bank in the country, which afforded them even more opportunities to succeed when it came to IVF treatment. Using state of the art technologies and all of the latest and most reliable techniques, all by highly expert specialists with boundless experience and expertise, along with the aforementioned sperm bank, this IVF clinic is able to offer you high chances of success.
Some of the treatment options available to you are: IUI (Intrauterine Insemination), ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), PICSI (Preselective Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), Blastocyst Culture and many more. To discover which treatment is best for you your specialist will perform thorough examinations to get to the root cause of your infertility problems so doctors are able to come up with the best plan for you, to give you the best chance of success. Talk with your specialist for more information.
What’s more, clinic EGV is state-funded which shows that the government is willing to back the clinic and show the faith in them that they deserve.
When it comes to their donor sperm all donors have been thoroughly tested to ensure there will be no genetic problems with the sperm, as well as ensuring the physical health of the specimens they have also checked to ensure that none of the donors were previously registered at either a drug rehabilitation centre or a psychiatric facility, to ensure they are drug free and of a good mental health.
With egg donors clinic EGV has performed the same thorough testing methods and strict screening process as with sperm donors, because the healthier eggs and sperm donors are, the higher the chance of success you will have when it comes to falling pregnant through IVF treatment.
With such a wide variety of treatment options at varied prices available and such a high rate of success clinic EGV should be your first thought when it comes to receiving IVF treatment in Latvia, so get in touch with the clinic today to arrange your first consultation and take the first steps on your journey to parenthood and fulfilling your dreams.