- 13+years of experience
- 218+no of IVF cycles a year
- 71%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): no limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||71%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||1|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||All|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
1500€ when we match donor. Remaining before the embryo transfer. Other costs not included in the total price?
EMBRYOGLUE, EMBRYOGEN, PRIMAVISION (time lapse), IMSI, PICSI (THESE ARE ALL OPTIONAL)
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Spanish IVF clinic IREMA offers customized service that includes diagnosis and modern treatment of infertility and sterility problems. Alicante based IVF center uses the latest assisted reproductive technologies to help international patients to fulfill their dreams of having a baby. Clinic’s main goal is to maximize the chances of achieving a healthy pregnancy and get the best possible outcomes.
IVF center in Spain is proud of its experienced and skilled medical staff, that have rich experience in areas of gynecology, reproductive biology and andrology. More than that Irema doctors and fertility specialists are ESHRE certified, e.g. Dr. Fernando Hernández, who is a senior clinical embryologist. To meet the individual needs of international patients, Irema IVF clinic offers in-depth diagnosis of each individual case and a personalized plan for infertility treatments, as well as full 24/7 assistance.
Spanish IVF clinic IREMA has own donor eggs, embryo and sperm banks, modernly equipped in vitro laboratory, where sperm capacitation is also performed. Irema infertility clinic, that offers affordable infertility treatments in Spain, has the official authorization issued by the Ministry of Health and is also ISO 9001 certified.
IREMA fertility specialists are fully dedicated to fertility and infertility issues of clinic’s patients, and all efforts are focused on obtaining the best possible outcomes combined with top- quality medical support. It is one of the reason why Irema fertility center achieves high success rates of IVF and IVF with donor eggs.
International patients, who visit Spain to solve their infertility issues are offered all available assisted reproduction techniques that are legal under the national law of Spain: IUI and IUI-D, (intrauterine insemination and insemination with donor sperm), standard IVF treatment, egg donation and sperm donation programs (IVF with donor eggs and donor sperm), and modern assisted reproductive technologies as ICSI, IMSI or preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD).