Operating since 1991 the Unica Clinic has two different clinics for you to choose from, one in Prague and one in Brno. Regardless of which city you choose with which to undergo your fertility treatment with you will be able to combine your treatment with a wonderful holiday. Both cities are known for their wonderfully beautiful architecture that makes you feel like you are in a fairy tale, especially if you go to visit Prague Castle in Prague or Spilberk Castle in Brno. Both cities are perfect places for excellent sightseeing adventures and to have a nice and calm, relaxing holiday. What’s more, the Unica Clinic has specially chosen hotels to recommend to you, to make the process of searching where to stay that much easier.
IVF and Egg Donation at UNICA Prague and Brno
You might be asking yourself: “Why should I choose to go to the Czech Republic for my IVF treatment?” Luckily we have the answer to that question right here:
- Medical Education. The Czech Republic has one of the highest standards for medical training in all of Europe, each medical student must undergo 12 years of training before being fully realised specialists in their chosen fields, that’s 6 years of medical school and 6 years of training in their chosen speciality. That is a long time for training but ensures that once the training is over they have had all of the necessary experience to assist you with your treatment, you can be sure that your doctor is an absolute expert in their field.
- Tradition. The Czech Republic can date their medical education all the way back to 1348, that’s over 650 years of medical education in the country, ensuring that their education has moved with the times and developed over the years. With such a long standing tradition of education it is little wonder that medical history has Czech doctors as some of the finest to ever grace the profession.
- Notable names. Two of the most notable medical professionals in Czech history include MUDr. Bohdan Pomahac, who performed the first full face transplant in the United States, a still relatively new and pioneering medical procedure, and Gregor Johann Mendel, who was responsible for laying the foundation of the modern science of genetics and the rules of heredity, known as the laws of Mendelian Inheritance.
- Safety and Economy. Being the 11th safest country in the world, according to the Global Peace Index from 2019 is an impressive feat and should show you how serious the country takes the safety of its inhabitants and visitors. You will feel calm knowing you are safe in the Czech Republic. Along with its safety the country also has fast paced economic growth, which allows them to offer more services at affordable prices.
UNICA Clinic Reviews
Patients browsing online reviews may come across plenty of positive feedback regarding treatment at Unica. The clinic has been rated 4.4. in Google Business Reviews. Below you can find some of the Unica Clinic patient reviews:
“We highly recommend this clinic. My husband and I had concerns about traveling outside of Canada for treatment. However, the coordinators spoke very good English and were very helpful. Everything was explained in detail before our trip. Upon arrival to the clinic, the entire staff was very welcoming and professional. Dr. Cepelak did a remarkable job in making us feel safe and secure.”
Reviewed by Sherie Scholz
“My husband and I had a positive experience. The professional care throughout the entire procedure was greater than I had expected. My coordinator was amazing throughout and made sure I was always well taken care of. The pricing was lower than anywhere I could find at home and the quality was better than I had experienced before.”
Reviewed by Monica Bell
“We had two unsuccessful results at IVF clinics in London. We found Unica via a web search, got in touch with one of the english speaking coordinators, and made our way to Prague. The clinic was top notch, the staff was really nice and professional, and the cost was loads more affordable than doing it at home. We’re 7 months into our first pregnancy and can’t wait to meet our little girl! We highly recommend Unica if you’ve already tried IVF a few times and are willing to travel outside the UK for treatment.”
Reviewed by Olivia Williams
IVF success rates at UNICA Clinic
When it comes to success the Unica Clinic knows full well what that means. Boasting cumulative success rates of 70% in the first cycle of egg donation treatment and 97% from 3 complete cycles, they are proud of their rates and know they can offer you some of the very best treatment. Since their opening, they have been involved with the births of over 7,000 babies, thanks to their expert treatment and currently have over 1,200 active donors with an average donor age of 23.
At Unica Clinic in Prague and Brno they understand that infertility treatment isn’t only about the body but about the mind as well, and what better way to help your mind than by offering additional services that will help you feel relaxed and confident throughout your treatment.
Some of the services they offer are:
- CranioSacral Therapy (CST). CST is a special therapy aimed at relieving the tension deep in your body in order to relieve pain and dysfunction whilst also improving your health and performance.
- Acupuncture. A traditional Chinese treatment that uses special needles to help calm and relax you by inserting them in special points around the body.
- Mental Training. You will work with a special therapist who will help you eliminate the barriers of your mind, helping you find a better mental balance and well-being.
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR). This is a special technique that focuses on flexing and releasing your muscles that helps ease out tension and help your body feel more relaxed.
- Autogenic Training. This is a treatment focusing on visualisation to help induce a state of relaxation and helps a great amount with stress relief.
With all of these wonderful therapies available you can be sure that the Unica Clinic has your best interests at heart.
So if you’re looking for a clinic with excellent success rates, very well trained doctors and specialists who truly care about both your dreams of having a child and your mental and physical well-being, through wonderful therapies, then the Unica Clinic in the Czech Republic is the one for you, so contact them today and take your first steps towards making your dreams come true.
Unica clinics are operating as normal and strict COVID-19 safety measures are applied. All areas of the clinic are constantly disinfected and staff and patients are required to wear facemasks. In case of travelling for IVF purposes, we provide all the necessary paperwork, plus a free PCR or Rapid test if needed. Patients can also receive support in arranging accommodation in Prague or Brno and a suitable flight.
You may be interested in reading COVID-19 information for patients travelling to UNICA Clinic.