- Dos and Don’ts after embryo transfer. What are the recommendations post embryo transfer? What can be done to maximise the [...]
- Should we transfer only one embryo? Is more better? Both single and multiple embryo transfers come with potential risks and [...]
- Is day 3 better for the embryo transfer than day 5? Pros and cons of transfer on day 3 and [...]
Any alternative to egg donation in case of embryo development problems? Nuclear and spindle transfer on #IVFWEBINARS.
Embryo transfer, implantation window and uterine lining are like inseparable trio where each element is equally important for the outcome of the IVF treatment. Watch #IVFWEBINARS to know the connection and influence of each part and the role assigned to it.
What to do before and just after embryo transfer to increase the chance of implantation? IVF advices and tips from the experts on how to prepare for embryo transfer.
The embryology lab is often a mystery place and here the whole magic happens. To change that we have a complete guide on IVF Lab techniques and procedures explained in details by the embryologist from IVF Spain.
- What exactly is the window of implantation and what factors affect it? Many patients are only vaguely aware of the [...]
- Oocyte donation, embryo transfer, implantation window and synchronization. It’s a lot and yet not everything crucial for the successful result [...]
- Do fertility experts recommend embryo transfer on day 3 or on day 5? Embryo development is a complex topic - one [...]
What is Embryo Transfer? Embryo Transfer is the final step in any fertility cycle, before finding out if you are […]
Find out more about blastocyst culture and the difference between day 3 and day 5 embryo transfer from EggDonationFriends’ educational […]