The term ‘EggDonationFriends.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
EggDonationFriends.com is not involved in the provision of any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis. All information provided on the website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. The website is an information service that displays information on health clinics that has been gathered from the healthcare provider or the Internet. We do not screen or validate any content posted by healthcare providers, nor do we endorse any particular Healthcare Provider. If you decide to engage a Healthcare Provider to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk. In this regard you should note that certain Healthcare Providers listed on this website are located in jurisdictions where insurance is not available or mandatory in respect of the medical services they offer. We would recommend that you undertake your own research into any Healthcare Provider listed on the Website and that you should consult with your doctor or primary healthcare provider before engaging any Healthcare Provider from this Website. You should be aware that the results of any search you perform on the Website for Healthcare Providers should not be construed as endorsement by EggDonationFriends.com of any particular Healthcare Provider or constituting any comparative ranking of Healthcare Providers.
1. EggDonationFriends.com is not a medical service and as such does not recommend or approve any of the Healthcare Providers advertising in the Website. We do not claim to be medical professionals and we do not intend to comment or advise on any medical treatment issues submitted by Clients or Healthcare Providers.
2. EggDonationFriends.com shall not be engaged in any transactions between you and Healthcare Providers listed on the Website. We do not guarantee the completion of the said transaction. We also cannot ensure that that all transactions will be successful. Moreover, we hereby do not guarantee that any of the Healthcare Providers shall fulfil their contractual obligations with respect to any transactions.
3. Due to the fact that it is impossible for us to verify the information provided by Healthcare Providers or information obtained by EggDonationFriends.com from the Internet, EggDonationFriends.com does not guarantee or recommend the authenticity, quality, safety or legality of any Healthcare Provider, their services, the exactness of any advertisements or data of Healthcare Providers sent by us, or their ability and intent to complete a transaction.
4. EggDonationFriends.com is a Website for all those who need to access medical services (“Clients,” “Your” or “You”) and Healthcare Providers situated around the world, regardless of the fact that they are individual medical practitioners, hospitals, clinics, travel agencies (commonly referred to as the “Healthcare Providers”) who provide medical services. EggDonationFriends.com facilitates setting up a rapport between Clients and Healthcare Providers through the Website. For the above purpose, “Medical Services” means the medical service or services that the Healthcare Provider is legally permitted to provide to a Client.
5. In order to select a clinic, the user completes a survey, detailing criteria with which the clinic must comply. EggDonationFriends.com analyzes its database and then transmits details about matching Providers to the user.
6. EggDonationFriends.com sources information from various worldwide Healthcare Providers regarding their facilities and services as well as from a large number of legally available websites. This information can be obtained from our Website and it should assist you in choosing your preferred Healthcare provider by conducting your own research into and verifying such Healthcare Providers.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
1. You agree not to use this Website or any of its facilities and/or services for any illegal or unlawful purpose including but not limited to:
a. Any commercial purpose such as creating, verifying, confirming, updating or expanding any databases, mailing lists, customer lists or the like;
c. Copying, modifying, transmitting, displaying, distributing, performing, reproducing, licensing, publishing, mailing, sending or selling any information, software, products and services contained on this Website, or using its content for resale, redistribution or for any other commercial use whatsoever including but not limited to any other website, surveys, contests or pyramid businesses.
d. Entering or using the Website in areas restricting or prohibiting the local law;
e. Entering or using the Website for the purpose of damaging, disabling, overloading, flooding, mail bombing, crashing or impairing the Website or interfering with any other party’s use and satisfaction with the Website;
f. Posting on a bulletin board, forum or otherwise any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libellous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law;
g. Placing material which may cause harm to EggDonationFriends.com’s or any other party’s computer systems, including but not limited to any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming protocols or engines that can damage, destroy or impair a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Website;
h. Harassing or abusing another person, or contacting, advertising, soliciting, selling to any other person without their written consent; transmitting or relaying spam, junk email or chain letters;
i. Obtaining data or materials that are not intended for your use; logging into a server or account as an unauthorised user; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or posing as any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting their identity or affiliation in any way;
j. Attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or any computer systems or networks connected to any EggDonationFriends.com website, by hacking, password miming or any other means; or
k. Obtaining or otherwise collecting by any means any programme material or information (including without limitation email address or details of other users) from the Website or monitoring, mirroring or copying any content of the Website without the prior written consent of EggDonationFriends.com.
2. The pages contained in this Website may contain various technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on this Website may be updated from time to time but we reject any responsibility for maintaining the information in these pages up-to-date, as well as any liability for any failure to do so.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for solely general information and use; it can be changed without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user is aware that such information and materials may be either inaccurate or mistaken. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. The above standards apply to any and all material contributed by you to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it, including use in social networks.
4. Both the spirit of the following standards and the letter must be observed. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
5. Contributions must:
a. Be accurate (if they state facts).
b. Be genuinely held (if they state opinions).
c. Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
6. Contributions must not:
a. Contain any defamatory material.
b. Contain any obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory material.
c. Promote sexually explicit material.
d. Promote violence.
e. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
f. Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
g. Be deceptive or misleading.
h. Infringe any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
i. Promote any illegal activity.
j. Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
k. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
l. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
m. Give the impression that they were published by us, if this is not the case.
n. Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (yet not limited to) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
1. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
3. If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
1. You acknowledge the fact that you use any information or materials on this website entirely at your own risk, for which we renounce any liability. It is the user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet their specific requirements.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including, but without limitation, to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print one copy, and download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material published on our website.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded from this website. It is prohibited to use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status as well as the status of any identified contributors as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2. The website is available to all users “as is” and, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law. It is accessible without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. EggDonationFriends.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about the services or materials available on the website, including without limitation, their merchantability, quality or suitability for a specific purpose. All information provided herein is intended as a guide only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice and EggDonationFriends.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings as to the accuracy of any information provided on this website. EggDonationFriends.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that the website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses, etc. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, EggDonationFriends.com accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of EggDonationFriends.com, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the Website. The use of the Website is at the user’s own risk. The user assumes complete responsibility for, and all risk of loss resulting from, their downloading or using of, or referring to or relying on the facilities, services, materials or products provided on the Website, or any other information sourced from their use of the Website. The user agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, EggDonationFriends.com and providers of telecommunications and network services to EggDonationFriends.com will not be liable for damages caused or relating to their use or inability to use the Website, and they hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from EggDonationFriends.com shall change this disclaimer of warranty, or create any warranty whatsoever.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, EggDonationFriends.com rejects any responsibility or grant any warranties, express or implied relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of the Healthcare Professional or any doctor or any other person associated with the Healthcare Provider that is used by, for or on behalf of the user. EggDonationFriends.com is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any Healthcare Provider or any doctor or any other person associated with the Healthcare Provider or for losses, damages or expenses resulting from the use of the website.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
1. We intend to update our site regularly, and reserve the right to change its content at any time.
3. The user accepts that EggDonationFriends.com shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
4. The user is solely responsible for adequate protection and back-up of any content and data they submit to the Website and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive items.
1. We do not guarantee, condition or warranty that the material displayed on our site is accurate. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
a. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
b. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
i. loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and
ii. for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, whether it could be foreseen or not, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the afore mentioned categories.
2. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for illegal misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USER AND THEIR VISITS TO OUR SITE
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
1. Whenever the user uploads material to our site, or contacts other users of our site, they must comply with the content standards set out below. The user warrants that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and they indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
2. Any material that is uploaded to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose at any time without restriction. We also have the right to disclose the user’s identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by them to our site constitutes a violation of that party’s intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
3. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by the user or any other user of the site.
4. We have the right to remove any material or posting made on the site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below or is in any way inappropriate or detrimental to the interests of our clients and staff as well as our own interest.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
1. You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
2. Violating this clause the user commits a criminal offence under the UK Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other applicable legislation elsewhere. The violation shall be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a violation, the right to use the site will cease immediately.
3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect the user’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to their use of the site or to downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
1. This website may occasionally include links to other websites. These links are provided for further information. They do not signify that we support the website(s) in any manner. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and therefore are not to be held responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from such use.
2. The user may link to the site, in a fair and legal manner which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but they must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or support on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to cancel linking permission without prior notice. The website from which the user is linking must fully comply with the content standards set out above.
3. Should the user wish to use of material on the site is any other manner than that set out above, please address your request to info@EggDonationFriends.com.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
1. The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against the user for breach of these conditions in their country of residence or any other relevant country.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. The Website Service is only available to, and may only be used by individuals who are legally entitled to legally form such contracts in the jurisdiction of residence. If you are under the age of eighteen, you should not access and or use this Website or the Website Services. By accessing and using this Website, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen.
3.As EggDonationFriends.com operates servers outside of the European Union you hereby agree to the transfer of personal data outside the European Union. By using this website, you agree to EggDonationFriends.com holding and processing, both electronically and manually, personal data about you (including sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003) for the operation, management, security and administration of EggDonationFriends.com and complying with applicable laws, regulations and procedures, including transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
4. Email communication between you and a Clinic and/or Provider may be processed through EggDonationFriends.com. In order to help clients and clinics track their communication, the content of these emails may be logged and stored by EggDonationFriends.com.
5.Telephone communication between you and a Clinic and/or Provider may be processed by EggDonationFriends.com. In order to help you track communication between with a Clinic and/or Provider, telephone calls may be recorded and stored by EggDonationFriends.com, along with such details as your telephone number, and the time and date and the outcome of the call. Where a telephone call is to be recorded, there will be an audio announcement prior to connection. If you do not wish your call to be recorded or logged, simply terminate the connection.
6. In signing up to become a Registered User you agree to be sent advertisements and/or promotional material by email, which may include information regarding any Vouchers you may have purchased. You may unsubscribe to this service at any time by following the “unsubscribe” links in the emails sent to you by us or by contacting us directly at +353 (0) 1 906 0122.
1. EggDonationFriends.com takes every step to ensure the Website is available at all times. However, in order to maintain, upgrade and make emergency repairs to the Website there may be occasions when access to the Website may be interrupted. In such cases, or in the case of a failure of telecommunication infrastructure over which we have no control. We shall not be held liable to you for any loss incurred and reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any function or functions of the Website, wholly or partially, at any time, without notice.
2. Users undertake to ensure the adequate protection and back-up of any content or data submitted to the Website, and to ensure all reasonable precautions have been taken to eliminate computer viruses or similar destructive items.
Should you have any concerns about material which appears on the site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our site.