- 6+years of experience
- 700+no of IVF cycles a year
- 68%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 48
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||68%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||100 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||6|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||8|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||Yes|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||Yes|
Costs apply from the start of donor stimulation. Payment should be done until the day of donor oocyte pick-up. Other costs not included in the total price?
Possible additional examination if needed.
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Prague fertility clinic IVF CUBE, established in 2011, successfully helps women who cannot conceive to fulfill their dreams of having a baby. IVF Cube has their own, perfectly equipped laboratory.
Prague fertility centre IVF Cube is proud of its results – the clinic performed 768 cycles in 2016, and 52% of them were IVF with donor eggs. So, if you look for experienced IVF centre to undergo egg donation program, IVF Cube is definitely worth considering.
Dr. Hana Visnova, who is a medical director and owner of IVF Cube clinic, has over 17-year experience in area of assisted reproduction. The other specialists have rich experience in infertility treatments from the Czech Republic and abroad as well, and all of them speak foreign languages fluently. IVF Cube is proud of its senior embryologist, who has over 20 years of experience in embryology with ESHRE certification and speaks English as well.
International patients who decide to participate in egg donation in IVF Cube, can be sure they will get the best quality treatment and support, as clinic’s multilingual team is effectively trained to provide their clients not only with a professional care, but also with comfort, safety and friendly environment.
To be able to provide high quality treatments, as well as excellent customer service, IVF Cube has successfully completed ISO audits and became ISO 15189:2007 certified.
So, if you consider undergoing IVF with your own or donor eggs at overseas clinics, choose IVF Cube and get the best possible treatment.