Are you looking into getting IVF treatment and considering looking for an IVF Clinic in Saint-Petersburg? Then look no further than the Scandinavia AVA Peter Clinic. With over 19 years of experience in treating infertility through IVF treatment, Scandinavia AVA Peter now has a network that includes 5 IVF centres, 2 private delivery units, 3 private hospitals and 12 polyclinics, leading to it being one of the leading chains of private hospitals in all of Northern Russia.
Scandinavia AVA Peter Clinic in Saint-Petersburg is so confident of their ability to deliver that if you are under the age of 49 and haven’t had a child within 3 tries with egg donation or 4 with embryo adoption the clinic will give you 50% of your money back through their Baby Guarantee Program.
IVF and Egg Donation at Scandinavia AVA Peter Clinic
Over the past 20 years, Scandinavia AVA Peter Clinic has found great success with their embryo adoption program and for good reason:
- Using the top 10% of professional sperm and egg donors clinic’s fertility specialists are able to give you the best of the best, ensuring a greater chance of success.
- Embryo bank contains more than 500 embryos of excellent quality.
- Confidence in their ability and offering you the Baby Guarantee as outlined above.
- Finding you the best match possible for your physical characteristics, ensuring the baby will look as much like you as possible.
- Only the top morphology blastocysts.
- No waiting list.
Egg Donation at Scandinavia Ava Peter Clinic
When it comes to egg donation, Scandinavia AVA Peter Clinic in Russia is able to offer you yet another guarantee, 8 or 12+ eggs in their egg donation programme because if fertility specialists are unable to extract the right amount from one donor they will look to another to make up the difference. But don’t worry, all eggs will be of the highest quality as the clinic is very strict when choosing their egg donors, with as little as 10% of potential donors being chosen to donate.
Despite their strict criteria, this Russian IVF clinic has a donor database of over 600 willing donors:
- All donors are attractive, educated, and healthy.
- All donors are under 32 years of age and have their own children who are healthy.
- Egg donors undergo strict testing with different doctors, a gynecologist, a psychiatrist, and a GP. All testing is done to ensure egg donors are in the absolute best of health and their eggs are very fertile, to give you the very best chance at having your own child.
- No waiting time and all listed donors are able to donate when needed.
- Each egg donor is listed with 150 personal and individual details along with pictures up until the age of 12 and letters explaining why they chose to become a donor. By the time you are done with all of the information you will feel like you’ve known the donor your whole life and you will be able to make a truly informed decision when you make your donor choice.
- You will be able to choose from a wide range of attributes such as eye colour, hair colour, height and many more so that you are able to tailor your choice to your preferences.
Scandinavia AVA Peter Reviews
In Google Business Reviews, the clinic has an average rating of 4.0. Read some of the reviews patients posted on Google:
“Only good impressions remained about the Ava Peter clinic. I have health problems, I cannot get pregnant on my own, in the end I was told that I can get a quota and do IVF for free. There are several clinics to choose from, I chose Ava Peter. There were good reviews and my friend became a mother thanks to them. I honestly worried that compulsory medical insurance patients are on the sidelines and no one is particularly trying. And in fact, well done! Luxurious attitude, very attentive, pregnancy from the first protocol. Even taking into account the fact that I went to the OMS, they did everything to make it work for me. Thanks!”
Reviewed by Valentina Fadeyeva
(Translated by Google) “I almost lost hope of pregnancy – with my husband I could not get pregnant for nine years. And in Ava-Peter, just one attempt was enough – hCG began to crawl upward. The ultrasound showed that the embryo had anchored perfectly. How can this be ?! Thanks to the doctors for doing their job 100%! Thanks to you, our family will soon be replenished!”
Reviewed by Katerina Bessonova
“I liked everything in the clinic. Makulova was treating me – she was attentive, meticulous, carried out the protocol amazingly, the other day I found out that she was pregnant.”
Reviewed by Vera Rogova
Why choose Scandinavia AVA Peter IVF in Russia?
With all of the information above you must surely be ready to choose the AVA Peter Clinic as your choice of IVF Clinic in Saint-Petersburg, but wait, there’s more:
- You will liaise with their egg donation team who will help you choose the perfect donor for you.
- You will feel comfortable and confident with the team looking after you at all times.
- You will have a family counsellor available to you to enable you to cope mentally with the process of going through IVF treatment with donor eggs.
- You will have a patient coordinator assigned to you who will provide you with all the necessary information about treatments and all the other options you will be choosing from. They will answer all your questions and assist you with all other matters such as hotels, flights, transfer to and from the airport and visas should you need such assistance.
- Free consultation meaning – all you have to do is to speak to someone at the clinic and take some time out of your day, meaning you have nothing to lose by just talking to them.
- If you wish you can visit the clinic to see how it is and how everything operates, to help you feel comfortable when the time comes for your treatment.
Now that you know everything there is just one thing left for you to do – contact Scandinavia AVA Peter Clinic for your free consultation and get started on working towards your dream of parenthood today. Also, take a 3D tour of the Liteyinii Clinic here.
Scandinavia AVA Peter Clinic in Saint-Petersburg knows what it takes to make your dreams of parenthood come true, so contact them today for your free consultation.