- 12+years of experience
- 1095+no of IVF cycles a year
- 85%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): no limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||85%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||3|
|Cost of medical consultation||120 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||4|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||6|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||3-4 months|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||10-12|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
EUR 1,000 when cycle begins, EUR 3,000 on egg retrieval , EUR 1,000 on embryo transfer day, EUR 700 for donor medication to be paid directly to pharmacy, extra costs on the day of embryo transfer. Other costs not included in the total price?
Recipient's medication EUR 150, sperm freezing before the program EUR 300, ICSI EUR 500, blastocyst culture EUR 450, freezing 1-3 day embryo EUR 300, freezing blastocyst EUR 500
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Gennima IVF is a fertility clinic based in Athens, Greece. It clusters an experienced and passionate team of IVF professionals: doctors, embryologists, and IVF midwives. The team will make every effort to offer all patients the best quality, tailor-made fertility treatment and patient experience. Gennima IVF has been creating families since 2007 and is a certified and legally licensed clinic and cryobank. The clinic holds ISO 9001:2015, EN 15224 and is licensed by the Greek National Authority of Assisted Reproduction.
At Gennima IVF it is believed that attention to detail is a key to IVF success. Therefore every patient’s medical history is carefully reviewed before the treatment commences. The clinic uses advanced Embryoscope+ incubators with time-lapse technology to culture and selects the best embryos for you to be transferred.
The clinic’s motto is:
each couple is special and every baby is unique.