The Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit (URE) in Malaga was established in 1987 and has over 30 years of experience in treating patients who have infertility problems. Even more impressive is the fact that they assisted with the very first pregnancy through IVF treatment in the Malaga region, making them one of the top centres in all of Spain within which to have your IVF treatment.
If you decide to seek out treatment then you have the perfect opportunity to combine your treatment with the perfect holiday as Malaga is a truly wonderful holiday destination, with it becoming ever more popular with tourists from all over the world. An interesting fact about Malaga is that it is the birthplace of world-renowned artist Pablo Picasso.
Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit is open to international patients with the same conditions as national patients. Once you arrive at the clinic, you will be asked to complete a medical screening questionnaire. As your treatment date approaches, whether it is an artificial insemination, in vitro fertilitation or embryo transfer, you will be tested on COVID-19.
In addition to those measures imposed by the health authorities like wearing mask, limiting the capacity of our waiting areas, increasing gaps between appointment times etc., we have gone one step further, and have fitted a high-tech air purification system and protective screens in all areas at the clinic.
IVF at Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit (URE) in Malaga
The Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit (URE) prides itself on excellence and believes they are the best clinic to choose and even have 5 very important reasons as to why you should choose them as the clinic to help you realise your dreams of parenthood:
- Experienced and Educated Staff. At the clinic, they have a team of staff of many specialities, all aimed at helping you achieve your dreams. All of these staff are very well educated and experienced and have all of the skills available to give you the highest possible chance of falling pregnant.
- Patient Care. They believe that patient care is important and as such will offer you personalised treatment tailored to suit all of your needs. You will be made to feel comfortable and at ease throughout your entire treatment and because of this they want you to feel like part of the family so you will be made to feel as such, making your treatment with them truly unique.
- Results. With success rates of 65%, it is little wonder that 95% of the patients they give treatment to would recommend them to others. With numbers like this, it’s hard not to want to receive IVF treatment with them.
- Cutting Edge Technology. When it comes to IVF treatment the three most important things are the doctors, the treatment techniques and the technology. With technology and treatment techniques that are the very latest in infertility treatment, they can offer you the highest chances of success. And that’s not all, they are always upgrading their technology to newer and better pieces of equipment to ensure they are on the cutting edge of infertility treatment.
- Clinic Experience. As stated above the clinic has been open for over 30 years and as such has vast experience in treating infertility, and does this with over 600 IVF cycles per year. With all of this experience in treating infertility through IVF you know you will be in safe hands, the more experienced the better.
Pricing plans at the Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit
Now you might be thinking that the Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit (URE) sounds too good to be true and expensive, but let us assure you that it’s not. With competitive pricing, you will feel that your money was well spent and that you definitely received your money’s worth in treatment. If the prices are too much for you to pay all at once then they even have pricing plans available, to help you pay the costs over a longer period of time and all with no interest. All of the prices and fees will be told to you upfront because they believe that transparency is key.
Consultation and qualification at the clinic
With many treatment options available to you, you will need to be assessed by the specialists at the Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit (URE) to determine what treatment will be best for you, in order for them to draw up their personalised treatment plan. This will be done at your first consultation where they will run some tests and ask questions, once this is complete they will know what treatment will be best for you and give you the best chances of success.
Remember, at The Gutenberg Centre Reproduction Unit (URE) they have your care in mind and will offer you the best plan of treatment for your needs, and utilise cutting edge techniques and treatments using state of the art technology. You can arrange your consultation with them either online or by phone, so do just that and you can take your first steps towards parenthood that you have always dreamed of.