- 3+years of experience
- 990+no of IVF cycles a year
- 75%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||75%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||100-200 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||2|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||7|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||immediately|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||0|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||min. 2 good blastocysts|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||Yes|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||Yes|
before transfer Other costs not included in the total price?
embryoglue, embryoscope, sperm improoving methods, TESE, etc.
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
If you’re looking for IVF treatment and don’t know where to turn then look no further than Medistella. The coordinators at Medistella will go above and beyond in order to find you the best IVF clinic they can that suits your needs. What’s more, every clinic they recommend has been personally visited by one of the team, every doctor and co-ordinator spoken to and every laboratory looked over. This way you know that Medistella will not let you down.
And when I say they have spoken to every doctor that would be involved in your treatment I mean it, they have spoken to everyone around the doctor as well and done their research to make sure that each doctor is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best care and treatment for you.
Whilst Medistella is based in the Czech Republic they work with clinics in countries all over Europe, and they have the language skills to make sure nothing is lost in translation, speaking 6 languages between them; English which they all speak, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian, and German. Medistella has been open since 2016 but don’t let that fool you, their team has a combined 18 plus years’ experience so they definitely know what they are talking about.
The consultation with Medistella coordinators is free of charge for all patients. The cost of direct consultation with a specific clinic may vary.
Even more, they will assist you with all arrangements needed to make your stay as comfortable and stress-free as possible, from helping with hotels to arranging airport pick-up so you don’t have to worry about a thing. So get in touch with Medistella today and be sure that they will be doing their absolute best to ensure your IVF journey begins in the best and most comfortable way.