- 20+years of experience
- 250+no of IVF cycles a year
- 67%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||67%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||2|
|Cost of medical consultation||100 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||1|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||1-2 months|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||6-10|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||Yes|
|Qualification tests for man||Yes|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||Yes|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Advanced payment is paid before start of donor stimulation and balance is paid before transfer. Other costs not included in the total price?
cryopreservation of additional embryos up to 2 (each additional embryo costs 40,- EUR), storahe of the remaining embryos
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Czech Fertility Centre Repromeda is a private clinic that focuses on providing the most effective solutions to infertile couples, who cannot conceive or cannot bear a baby. The clinic was established in 1999 by experienced experts in the area of assisted reproductive technology. Particularly the clinic has rich experience in pre-implantation diagnosis (PGD), pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS), donor egg program, sperm and embryo donation treatment, and surrogacy.
Professional doctors, embryologists and fertility specialists systematically apply the most advanced assisted reproduction procedures to help international couples who have difficulty conceiving or unable to have a child.
Czech Fertility Clinic has been the first IVF center in Central and Eastern Europe to successfully perform IVF treatment using pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) in 2000.
Repromeda IVF center is proud to have the own, modernly equipped Genetic Center, that has successfully passed the audit and become ISO 15189 and CAI (Czech Accreditation Institute) certified. The method CGH arrays that is used for PGD has been the first in the world to be accredited. Since then Repromeda clinic has performed more than 1 200 cycles using pre implantation genetic diagnosis.
To be able to satisfy the needs of international patients, the clinic continuously improves methods of infertility treatments and customer care. One of the main goal is to help more and more couple to become parents. Professional infertility specialists and embryologists push the boundaries of what is possible in assisted reproduction to offer the most effective solutions.
The clinic is adapted to meet the needs of international patients with spinal cord injury or other locomotive organs disorders, so they can undergo IVF or IVF with donor eggs in comfortable and friendly environment.