- 28+years of experience
- 1000+no of IVF cycles a year
- 54%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||57%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||0 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||2|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||14|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||less than 1 month|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||8|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||2|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Before treatment Other costs not included in the total price?
Additional costs: above marked positions NO
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Serum IVF has been treating infertile female and male patients and guiding them during their infertility struggle since 1989. Doctors and professionals from Serum IVF know that, for different reasons, increasingly more couples have difficulties with making their dream come true. Serum IVF experts believe egg/sperm donation and IVF are the solutions that can maximize the patients’ chances of getting pregnant regardless of their age or egg/sperm quality.
Serum IVF offers oocyte donation of the highest standards of donor welfare. The patients are able to choose a donor who is the closest match to their phenotype. We know how important that is for many of them.
Serum IVF Centre has their own Spermbank – the first and, at the same time, the largest bank of sperm in Greece. Sperm specimens available at our sperm bank are of the highest quality – we perform standard screening and apart from that we conduct DNA fragmentation tests which spot any abnormalities or alteration in DNA sequence in advance.