We have invited Dr. Vladislav Feskov, from Feskov Human Reproduction Group to discuss gender selection procedure details, IVF treatment and sex selection guarantees offered at the clinic in Ukraine. Watch the video recording of this live event with Dr. Feskov.
Where fertility patients can have IVF and gender selection performed? How is it done? What methods and technologies are used? When the embryologist determines the sex of the baby, can they also check for genetic diseases like Down’s syndrome or hemophilia? Would you like to know more? Check our webinar above.
If you are considering gender selection for family balancing via IVF, watch the above video recording of a LIVE webinar with Dr. Vladislav Feskov, from Feskov Human Reproduction Group, Ukraine. Check the doctor’s detailed presentation and make an informed decision before you start your journey towards becoming a parent of a baby boy or a baby girl.
Dr. Feskov has talked about:
- spermatozoa’s key points of success,
- the quality of eggs and what has an impact on their quality,
- egg maturation,
- conventional IVF and embryo cultivation in IVF lab,
- PGD (preimplantation genetical diagnosis) – embryo biopsy, its safety, and importance,
chromosome number, structure and assessment (to determine genetic diseases and the sex of the baby),
- various factors affecting pregnancy success.