- 15+years of experience
- 1200+no of IVF cycles a year
- 65%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): 50
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||65%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||0 EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||1|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||7|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||3-4 months|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||9|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||3 D5|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||Yes|
|AH - assisted hatching||Yes|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Before the EMBRYO TRANSFER Other costs not included in the total price?
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Embryolab in Greece has over 15 years of experience and performs over 1,200 cycles yearly with a success rate of 65%, one of the highest in Europe. They utilise a state of the art facility with the most modern equipment and techniques and they are able to offer you a high chance of success because of this and their highly qualified and experienced team of experts. They also have their own Academy to research different methods of reproductive medicine and to help further the science so that they can even further increase the chances of success by offering cutting-edge treatment when it becomes available.
Always innovating, Embryolab is constantly looking for ways to improve their laboratories and ensure they are the best they can be, because with better equipment can come better results and their staff, when able to, are going abroad for further training to enhance their skills even more. Furthermore, when it comes to your treatment all the cards will be laid out and you will be told of every detail that will go into your treatment, and they will explain the complex medical terms to you so that you will understand precisely what will be going on the entire time.
With a wide variety of treatment options available the team at Embryolab will take a detailed medical history from both you and your partner and examine you both to discover the root cause of the infertility problems you are facing. When they have discovered this they will come up with a step-by-step plan that is tailor made for you and your circumstances that will detail the best treatment to give you the highest chance of success. And with such a wide variety of treatment options available they will have the one for you. If, however, the first IVF treatment does fail, which sometimes happens, they will do even further and more thorough testing to determine the reason why and then come up with a course of action to combat this and make the next attempt successful. You will also be offered counselling if you need or want it.
All donors will be thoroughly tested to ensure only the best make it through, with five different levels of testing undertaken, of which only 40-50% of potential donors make it through. Embryolab has strict criteria for donors and they must all be under 30 years of age, good looking, healthy and without any problematic medical history, this way the eggs you will receive are in the best of health and most fertile. As well as all of the physical testing they will undergo thorough psychological testing.
As well as all of the above Embryolab has their own acupuncturist who specialises in treating women going through IVF treatment, to help them stay as calm and relaxed as possible throughout the treatment process. With all of this in place it is little wonder than Embryolab is seen as one of the best clinics around, so get in touch with them today and discover how they can help you.
The clinic accepts single ladies or unmarried couples but requires a notary deed at the cost of EUR80.