- 20+years of experience
- 500+no of IVF cycles a year
- 61%average success rates
- free on-line consultation
- emergency contact 24h
- airport pickup
- Egg donation - fresh eggs Egg donation - frozen eggs IVF for single woman IVF for same sex parents Sex selection/family balancing
- Sperm donation Embryo donation Surrogacy PGS - chromosome screening PGD - single gene diagnosis
- HIV positive (female) HIV positive (male) Max recipient age (female): No limit
- HCV/HBV positive (female) HCV/HBV positive (male) Max recipient age (male): No limit
|Fresh Egg Donation success rate||61%|
|Minimum number of visits in clinic||1|
|Cost of medical consultation||EUR|
|Maximum number of visits in clinic||3|
|The maximum time of stay (in days)||14|
|Waiting time for fresh donor eggs||less than 1 month|
|No of eggs guaranteed from egg donor||0|
|No of embryos guaranteed in program||0|
|Qualification tests for woman||No|
|Qualification tests for man||No|
|Sperm freezing before the program||No|
|AH - assisted hatching||No|
|Vitrification of (remaining) embryos||No|
|Storage of the remaining embryos for 1 year or more||No|
Before treatment Other costs not included in the total price?
Additional costs: above marked positions NO
- Egg donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
- Sperm donor Donor picture Donor as a baby picture Donor race Donor age Donor blood type & Rh factor Eye color Hair color Donor height Donor weight Education completed Athletic skills / favorite sports Musical skills Number of children Genetic history Anonymous donor Open donor Open donor 18+
Eugin fertility clinic, that is one of the leading in Spain, offers individual fertility treatments that meet expectations of international patients who decide to undergo egg donation abroad. Eugin is proud of its achieved success rates and have helped more than 15 000 women to realize their dreams of having a baby.
Clinic’s team of embryologists and fertility specialists, who have modern knowledge in assisted reproductive technologies, also have broad experience in IVF and egg donation.
Yet women’s journey towards motherhood requires more than only medical expertise. As the decision of becoming a parent is a very important in everyone’s life, and huge emotions are involved, clinic’s international patients are always supported by highly professional team whom women can absolutely trust.
International patients, irrespective of civil status and sexual orientation, participate in infertility treatments as IVF and egg donation at the clinic.
Spain infertility center offers online preliminary diagnosis, so international patients might gain a better understanding of available infertility treatment options and procedures involved. Eugin does it best to fit infertility treatments round international patients’ schedule (weekends as well) to make IVF of egg donation treatment as more convenient and discreet as possible.
If international patients require more information to come to a final decision or to begin immediate egg donation treatment, clinic’s official website might be the right place to start from. IVF and egg donation prices includes no extra fees, so international patients easily handle with IVF and egg donation costs.
It takes less than 2 minutes to complete the online questionnaire on eggdonationfriends site or on clinic’s official website, and you will get detailed info that helps you start egg donation or IVF treatment in Spain.
Spain infertility clinic Eugin is proud of being a member of NMC Healthcare, that is London-listed UAE health care operator.