Facing the decision of choosing an egg donor for your IVF treatment? This webinar will help you.
- What can influence the outcome of your donor egg program? For many patients, egg donation is something of a "last [...]
Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) are rapidly developing, and today, thanks to IVF and surrogacy, infertile couples around the world can […]
- Qualification system for embryos - what does it look like? IVF specialists often talk about embryo quality and how important [...]
IVF and miscarriages. Is PGT-A a solution? Why to do the test and how should do it?
For those who don’t always have the time to read a full-length blog post, or article, Instagram is a great […]
- Qualification for IVF egg donation program: what does it look like? Egg donation programs are continuously gaining in popularity. More [...]
It can produce an infertility story just like any other: a couple is trying to conceive for over a year […]
- Is carrier screening and matching for donor/recipient recommended by doctors? The term carrier screening is not familiar to many patients; [...]
- Dr Francisco Anaya Blanes from Clinica Vistahermosa was kind enough to agree to be a guest on our webinar series. [...]
- Anybody who consider IVF treatment faces a lot of difficult decisions. Suddenly you need to find yourself in the vast [...]
- Is it possible that my IVF program with donor eggs will be cancelled? Not everyone likes being surprised; even less so [...]