The fourth edition of IVF CLINIC AWARD 2017 has come to an end. We have received many applications from top IVF clinics in the world, best IVF agencies and best Egg Banks offering some of the top IVF and Egg Donation programs worldwide.
The IVF CLINIC AWARDS 2017 were given in nine categories to infertility centres and egg banks that receive positive feedback from patients and are considered by our experts the best clinics to have fertility treatment. The winning clinics have proved that their offer and services are characterized by complexity, efficiency, patient-oriented approach and innovative methods of infertility therapy.
The EggDonationFriends jury panel carefully studied and assessed each application and selected the winners in each category:
- IVF Agency of the Year
- Egg Bank of the Year
- Intimacy & Care
- IVF PGD/PGS Program
- IVF Program
- Personalized Treatment
- Customer Service & Communications
- Egg Donation Program
What does it mean The Best IVF Clinic or Agency or Bank?
Being recognized with the IVF AWARD is beneficial not only for the fertility centres themselves. It is also a guiding beacon for fertility patients who are willing to travel in search of the best IVF treatment in the world.
By “best” we mean clinics, agencies and egg banks that have positive feedback from patients, best clinic reviews, offer outstanding customer-centred approach and perform best treatment in their field.
Top 9 Best IVF clinics in the world – IVF AWARD 2017
Medistella – IVF Agency of the Year
Due to many years of experience in the infertility field, the specialists at Medistella are able anticipate patients’ needs and questions, going that extra mile to make the treatment as smooth as possible. Brilliant cusomter service, professional and patient friendly approach on IVF treatment process make them stand out.
First Egg Bank – Egg Bank of the Year – First Egg Bank caters for the needs of all donor egg recipients. Its offer include biomaterial (donor eggs & sperm) from identifiable and anonymous donors since it is known that each country may have different legislation norms related to donor anonymity.
Invimed – Intimacy & Care – Invimed brand is based on security. The clinic has implemented Ferti Proof security system that works with a codes assigned to couples diagnosed and treated at the clinic. The uniques identifiers contain complete information about the type and stage of the treatment. Ferti Proof is also ntegrated with cell labelling system which ensure total safety at every step of the treatment.
Instituto Bernabeu – IVF PGD/PGS Program – The clinic specialises in genetic testing of the intended parents and PGD/PGS embryo testing. The embryo biopsies are analysed in the molecular biology laboratory at Instituto Bernabeu in order to find out if the embryos are free of any genetic disorder. The aim of the fertility specialists at Instituto Bernabeu is to transfer only healthy and viable embryos that will lead to a healthy pregnancy.
iVF Riga – IVF Program – the IVF Program at the clinic is accompanied by a number of methods which help improve IVF results and increase the chances of pregnancy, for instance assisted embryo hatching, PICSI, blastocyst culture or EmbryoScope (the first new generation incubator used by the Baltic countries clinic).
Assisting Nature – Innovations – The IVF clinic from Greece does not cease to innovate. The clinic’s state-of-the-art Embryological Laboratory operates in class I Clean Room environment using IVF Witnessing for all procedures. Some of the innovations at Assisting Nature include quality control within the laboratory that strictly adheres to ISO standards and laboratory parameters such as temperature, gas concentrations and ph levels that are controlled daily. Quality control and management systems, with continuous monitoring and alarm systems over SMS and e-mail guarantee uninterrupted optimal culture conditions for the patients’ embryos.
Reprogenesis – Personalized Treatment – recognized for considering each patient case individually and cooperating with medical facilities and physicians outside the Czech Republic. All this to make sure the patients are also supported in their home country while undergoing treatment at Reprogenesis.
GYNEM fertility clinic – Customer Service & Communications – GYNEM’s team is highly experiences in customer services. Every single patient is allocated their own personal cooridinator who assists them from the moment of arrival to their departure from Prague. The communication with patients is fast and efficient. The coordinator sat GYNEM speak Englih, German, Serbian, French, Russian, Spanish and Italian.
IVF Spain – Egg Donation Program – the clinic has excellent Egg Donor Management which allows for quick, personalized phenotype matching. The unique feature of the ED Program at IVF Spain is the guarantee of embryos or blastocysts (not only egg guarantee). The cumulative pregnancy success rate per ED cycle is 93%.
Congratulations to all winners! EggDonationFriends believe that the recognition gained by IVF CLINIC AWARD 2017 will help the clinics to motivate them to maintaining and constantly improving their services to realise dreams of more patients to come.
Top 8 IVF clinics in the world – throwback on last year
The IVF AWARD 2016 was given in eight categories to infertility centres and egg/sperm banks that are considered by patients and our experts the best places for IVF in the world – they have showed that they are characterized by complexity of their offer, efficiency, focus on the patient and innovations in fertility treatment.
The winners of the IVF CLINIC AWARD 2016 were:
- Instituto Bernabeu – the Spain-based institute was awarded IVF Agency of the Year in recognition of its high ethical standards practiced in doctors’ daily work.
- First Egg Bank – this Belgian egg bank has one of the broadest offers of frozen eggs from donors of various phenotypes and egg donors ready immediately for fresh cycle. Apart from that, the bank offers cryoshipment of biomaterials such as oocytes or sperm samples.
- Ferticentro IVF Spain – this Portuguese clinic has won the hearts of patients and EggDonationFriends experts by their out-of-the-box approach to patient intimacy & care. The clinic accepts single women and same sex parents and exhibits exceptional commitment of its staff.
- British Cyprus IVF Hospital – recognized by EggDonationFriends for their IVF Program where if the pregnancy is not achieved after 3 IVF egg donation cycles, the hospital refunds the treatment costs borne by the patient.
- Assisting Nature – the IVF clinic from Greece was awarded for its innovative solutions in IUI, ICSI, time-lapse embryo culture and many others.
- ReproGenesis – awarded last year for Personalized Treatment. The clinic’s focus on the patients’ needs bears fruit in better treatment results.
- Barcelona IVF – the Spanish clinic was awarded for high quality customer service and communication standards. Having on board an impressive number of staff (customer service and midwifes) the centre provides smooth and flawless doctor-patient communication and care.
- IVF Spain – was awarded in two categories: for best Egg Donation program and affordable, low-risk and accurate PGD/PGS services. The doctors’ motto is “minimal harm to the embryo.”
To find affordable and efficient fertility treatment, you can browse the most popular IVF destinations in Europe and choose the best place for IVF in the world that suits your needs and budget. The more thought and research you put into the selecting and analyzing the clinics’ offer, the more relaxed you might feel during the entire treatment process.
If your decision is well-thought-out and well-researched, you may feel more calm about your future fertility treatment journey.